Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween

Just because...


Hey Family! What did you guys do for Halloween???
Me, mom and dad went to Trunk-or-Treat. Dad did his normal Saudi Guy (We decided since he's white he can be Lawrence of Arabia), mom dressed in her abaya and put on my witch hat, and I went as a Patriot (colonial). It was 20 degrees out when we did trunk-or-treat, so it was kind of hard to show off our costumes when we were in coats.
After that I went to the YSA dance, which was pretty un-eventful. I ended up talking to a non-member the entire time (who was with Megan Willard). But that was good because he didn't feel left out, since we both didn't know anyone.
So now we have lots of candy left and had a pretty good time FREEZING! Haha! Also, for those of you who want to know The Carlosn's did Calvin and Hobbes! Seth was Calvin and Hobbes was Katie, and of course Polly and Eric were Calvin's parents :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was a Sheriff. It was cool. I felt like a cross between John Wayne and Clint Eastwood although most people at work kept asking if I was Woody from Toy Story.

Alanna said...

haha, nice! GOOD JOB JONN ON COMMENTING AND SAYING SOMETHING!!!