Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Alanna is actually WORKING! Amazing, I know :)


So I started work this week. I work on Monday and everything went well. They haven't taught me cashier stuff yet, but I was in charge of setting up the new new holiday shipment in the store. So it was a LOT of hanging and folding.
On Tuesday I didn't have work and spent the day in BED. I have a cold and it's draining my energy. It's just a congestion monster. heh. So I had to work t 6am this morning, and I went! We did markdowns. So I pretty much did that until 11am. Then my managers, who love me, sent me home early. I only wish I had my Friday schedule today, because I work 6am-10am, but today I was supposed to work 6am-3pm.
So I took a VERY long nap today and the made dinner. As far as my mission papers go things have been transferred up to AK so I get to meet with Pres Rock and then I'm hoping things will go from there. So pretty much it's just a matter of being patient! So life is pretty good, and I'm kinda happy (it's hard when you're sick). I think I about drove mom and dad nuts on Monday night because I was so grumpy! I guess that's what happens when you don't get sick for over 6 months and something hits. Oh well. Things are cold and crisp here in the good 'ol AK.

No comments: